Referral Terms & Agreements
Referral Program Terms and Agreements
Last Modified: March 24th, 2023
Eligibility: All current and former employees, contractors, customers, and partners of SanVar Staffing are eligible to participate in the referral program.
Program Duration: The referral program is ongoing until further notice.
Promotion: SanVar Staffing will promote the referral program through email campaigns, social media posts, website banners, and word-of-mouth.
Referral Criteria: To be eligible for a referral reward, the referred business or department must meet the following criteria:
- Be located in the United States of America
- Be a new customer of SanVar Staffing, i.e., not have worked with SanVar Staffing in the past 12 months
- Sign a contract with SanVar Staffing for staffing services within 30 days of the referral
- Require at least 5 SanVar Staffing positions
This means that the referred business or department must require at least five temporary or permanent positions to be filled by SanVar Staffing to be eligible for a referral reward.
Fraud Prevention: SanVar Staffing reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the referral source and to monitor duplicate referrals. Any fraudulent referrals or abuse of the program will result in the disqualification of the referrer and the referred business or department. SanVar Staffing also reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time without notice.
- $1,000 USD will be paid when you refer a new business to SanVar Staffing
- $500 USD will be paid when you refer a new department with an existing SanVar Staffing client
Payment: Referral rewards will be paid in the form of a check or cash, depending on the preference of the recipient. Payment will be issued after 90 days of consecutive service and after SanVar Staffing has received and processed at least one payment from the referred business or department.
Tax Liability: Referral rewards may be subject to federal, state, and local taxes, and SanVar Staffing will report and withhold taxes on behalf of the recipient as required by law.
Non-Transferability: Referral rewards are not transferable to another person or entity and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Limitation of Liability: SanVar Staffing is not liable for any damages or losses incurred by the referrer or the referred business or department as a result of participating in the referral program. Participation in the referral program is voluntary and at the referrer’s own risk.
Changes to Terms: SanVar Staffing reserves the right to change or terminate the referral program at any time without notice. SanVar Staffing will inform the referrers of any changes by updating the terms and agreements on the SanVar Staffing website or through direct communication.
How to refer someone:To refer a business or department to SanVar Staffing, please fill out the referral form found HERE. Inform the referral that SanVar Staffing will be reaching out to them to discuss their staffing needs.
The Fine Print:
- You can refer an unlimited number of businesses, hotels, or organizations.
- You are only rewarded with the Referral Rewards after the referral has signed a contract to work with SanVar Staffing.
- Referral Rewards will be paid out after 90 days of consecutive service and after we have received and processed at least one payment from the referral.
- Referral rewards are non-transferable and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- Referrers are responsible for any taxes on the referral rewards and should consult with a tax professional regarding their tax liability.
- SanVar Staffing reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to release and hold harmless SanVar Staffing and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any liability or damages arising from your participation in the Program.
- Any disputes arising from the Program will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Dallas County, Texas.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Program, please contact SanVar Staffing at:
Phone: (214) 351-4918
Thank you for participating in the SanVar Staffing referral program!